In logic and mathematics, relation construction and relational constructibility have to do with the ways that one relation is determined by an indexed family or a sequence of other relations, called the relation dataset. The relation in the focus of consideration is called the faciendum. The relation dataset typically consists of a specified relation over sets of relations, called the constructor, the factor, or the method of construction, plus a specified set of other relations, called the faciens, the ingredients, or the makings.
- Relation Construction @ InterSciWiki
- Relation Construction @ MyWikiBiz
- Relation Construction @ Subject Wikis
- Relation Construction @ Wikiversity
- Relation Construction @ Wikiversity Beta
Portions of the above article were adapted from the following sources under the GNU Free Documentation License, under other applicable licenses, or by permission of the copyright holders.