Exclusive disjunction, also known as logical inequality or symmetric difference, is an operation on two logical values, typically the values of two propositions, that produces a value of true just in case exactly one of its operands is true.
The truth table of Failed to parse (Missing texvc executable; please see math/README to configure.):
also written or Failed to parse (Missing texvc executable; please see math/README to configure.): appears below:
The following equivalents may then be deduced:
- Exclusive Disjunction @ InterSciWiki
- Exclusive Disjunction @ MyWikiBiz
- Exclusive Disjunction @ Subject Wikis
- Exclusive Disjunction @ Wikiversity
- Exclusive Disjunction @ Wikiversity Beta
Portions of the above article were adapted from the following sources under the GNU Free Documentation License, under other applicable licenses, or by permission of the copyright holders.